At Advantage Auto, our mission is simple – fix your vehicle right the first time, on time. We promise to provide the following:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services: explain to the customer which are required now to correct existing problems, and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, or by other means, satifactory to customer.
- Make every effort to keep customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly idenifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts maybe inspected upon request.
- Exercise reasonable care for customer’s property while it is being serviced.
- Attempt to fix customer’s vehicle right the first time.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer complaints.
- Uphold the high standards of our profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.